Saturday, September 13, 2008

together we have been through all the thicks and thins of life and marriage. although our life has hardly been bed of roses, you have always been there for and with me. i still remember the time when i was carrying our first child. i fell ill and my whole body turned numb that i couldn't move an inch.. you took a long leave taking care of me, bathed me, cooked for me and fed me. i always remember when you kissed my forehead with so much love in you each time after combing my hair. the loving memory is still fresh and i shall tell our children and grandchildren (if HE permits) how real your love is. thank you for showing me that true love exist. from you i have learnt never to give up no matter what. and today i love you more than i did yesterday...

6 comments:

HLiza said...

Happy Anniversary you two! May love blossoms till the end of time..

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! have a gr8 day celebrating and breaking fast! may u have more wonderful and loving years ahead!!!

zanas said...

your well wishes touched me. thank u :p

Guatyen said...

ooo... am i too late? happy belated anniversary! you guys are great together and great with the kids! many more greatness to come!

zanas said...

alison...no, you are not late at all. thank you dear.

beezee~bee said...

alah...sudah lambat, late train!
happy belated anniversary u both...hope u had a blast ;)