Thursday, June 28, 2007











it has been a stressful day in the office today. so pressured with tight deadlines and my outstanding tasks, i began to have weird hallucinations.

i found teddy playing in my paper clip box, looking at me so sweet and innocent. really can't imagine what he was up to.

poor eeyore was helpless when the bullies kept staring at him. he seemed to be hoping desperately for help.













this guy was trying to help me tally the total costs of a quotation...i guess he knows how much i hate numbers.






the piglets were having picnic on my mouse-pad!!! look at them enjoying the view...



these girls were trying the murukus for the first time!! not sure if they could take the spicy taste.



and missy was amazed with all the activities around her.

...my own toy story on my table. i think i'm beginning to enjoy this weird hallucinations.

No comments: