Monday, May 05, 2008


my mom's birthday falls on 9 may, but we decided to let her have an early birthday present. we visited her yesterday with her favourite bubur pengat durian that my hub cooked with special ingredient - he cooked it with love **waaaahh**. and i presented her this piece which i had been working on the whole night using all the scrap materials i have. i was so glad when she gave a wide grin upon receiving it. she showed it to my dad happily, and told me that she would get it framed and hanged it on the wall.




4 comments:

Guatyen said...

*sniffle* so sweeet!

laily said...

So sweet of you, I am sure she really treasure it. by the way thanks for your comment, really give me an insight. Cannot write it better

HLiza said...

Aahh..so sweet..I'm seriously thinking of getting my mom something this Mother's Day..maybe a jewellery voucher or spa voucher..still thinking thinking..

Guatyen said...

happy mother's day zanas!