Saturday, October 20, 2007

now my pooh precious moments is complete :p
but what i wish to talk about here is not about them (although i lurv them so very much...). it's the seller to whom i should dedicate this post to.
all the three figurines are from the same seller. i like dealing with him coz he's a very trusting and accommodating person. can u believe that yesterday he sent me both eeyore and tigger although i only have enough to pay for eeyore? his thoughtfulness is so touching. he knows how much a complete set meant for a collector. and although i can only pay him next month for tigger, he still brought him along together with eeyore. and i'm not talking about $10 or $20. all precious moments collectors know its value, so they will understand how grateful i am to meet this wonderful person.
i find myself lucky to have this awesome deal coz next year i won't have the luxury for such beautiful figurines anymore. i have to focus on my eldest girl's education needs, and that means extra dollars for her private tutors.

thank you, thomas :o)
you made my day

1 comment:

beezee~bee said...

absolutely beautiful zanas..it really is. i'd pawn my jewellery 4 dat tigger! ;p