Thursday, March 22, 2007


my hubby and i have a few favourite eating places for breakfast

and one of them is AH HOCK KAYA ROTI
at jurong entertainment centre









this morning i tried ah hock's new creation bun
the melting cheese on the bun is worth the trip
but it's the surprise filling that made me drool really

...half-boiled egg









just look at the creamy golden egg yolk streaming heavenly in my plate











an empty saucer speaks louder than my buuurrrp **excuse me**









2 comments:

Ah Hock Kaya Roti said...

Hi,

We have moved to Clementi Central :

Ah Hock Kaya Roti
Blk 451 Clementi Ave 3
#01-309 (Next to Mcdonald)
Singapore 120451

Thanks for your support.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009.

Constance Chan said...

hi. thanks for the heads up on the change of address on my blog. have a great christmas and a wonderful new year!